My husband and I so enjoyed our 3 nights at the Heritage Inn recently, and Linda was the PERFECT hostess! She was so sweet about accommodating our vegan diet, and made us a couple of amazing dairy and meat free breakfasts! And there were always fresh home-baked vegan chocolate chip cookies waiting for us when we came in - seriously, the best I've ever had! Linda is really knowledgeable about the area and gave us all kinds of tips and info about the area. She is such a pleasure and really goes out of her way to make you feel at home and comfortable. Great smile, too! :) We stayed in Aunties room the first night, but the noise from the freeway entrance proved to be too much for us (light sleepers) and we didn't sleep well at all, so Linda graciously allowed us to move to a room on the other side of the Inn and we slept like babies the next two nights. I highly recommend this darling, historic place! Just a few blocks walk (good exercise!) to get to the heart of it all.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Heritage Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Heritage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Heritage Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.