This is our second time staying at Heritage Inn, which is conveniently located right off 101, halfway between the Bay Area and LA. Lisa, the Innkeeper, provides wonderful hospitality and a very warm welcome. She had fresh-baked cookies ready for us upon arrival, wine for those who drink, a cozy fireplace going, and offered a room upgrade at no additional charge.
She made an amazing breakfast of tomato, cheese and zucchini frittata, blueberry coffee cake, spice muffins, whole wheat cranberry banana bread, yogurt and fruit platter (see photo).
The house itself is very quiet. Its proximity to the highway and main roads means that it can get a bit noisy outside. The rooms are old and old-school but very clean and with a firm-enough mattress for our purpose of getting a good night's sleep. We like Grandpa's room (good value and fireplace) and stayed in Mountainview room on this trip (great view of the hills during the day and with small private bathroom).
Pet and kid-friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Heritage Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Heritage Inn Bed And Breakfast