We just returned from our visit to San Luis Obispo and The Heritage Inn. Having never stayed at a bed and breakfast before we were a little hesitant about privacy, noise and shared bathrooms. Boy, were we blown away. The house is amazing and we rarely saw the other guests- only at breakfast. The breakfast was amazing and we woke up each morning to the smells of cinnamon cake and quiche. Only complaint- the Two Buck Chuck wine that was served at night. Being in wine country, we expected something a little more. But, the bathrooms were spotless and the house mostly quiet except for the traffic on Saturday night. Lisa, the host, was friendly and helpful with dinner recommendations. We are already planning a trip back in August. The Inn made the trip- a great place to return to at night and wake up in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Heritage Inn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Heritage Hotel San Luis Obispo