“Best lasagna ever!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Update restaurant details
Reserve with OpenTable
Update
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 255 restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Carmel & Beach
Description: Gennaro’s Grill & Garden is located in a delightful Old Victorian setting. The cuisine is classic Northern Italian with a Continental flair that includes fresh seafood and vegetarian dishes. All our pastas are homemade, and our breads and desserts are prepared in our kitchen daily. A delightful environment where the food is robust, authentically classic, and alive with fresh taste. Whatever the occasion, Gennaro’s Grill & Garden is the place!
Santa Clarita, California, United States
“Best lasagna ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

This was my first visit and the food was so delicious. The owner came to our table and made sure we were happy with what we ordered. The service was great and what a wonderful atmosphere. Love this restaurant and can't wait to return. The price was not bad either.

85% Recommend
No. Cal.
“Great place to go in SLO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Wanted to try a new place in San Luis Obispo and my sister and I were not disappointed. Had a wonderful experience in food, atmosphere and service! Well make this my first destination for dinner when I come back....

“Best tiramisu ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Pasta & Pizza were excellent, tiramisu was wonderful. We will definitely return on our next trip.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Adorable cottage, authentic Italian, exquisite everything !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

Party of seven; made reservations 15 min before arrival. Owner, host & server all welcoming, gracious, & lovely. Food FANTASTIC: authentic, flavorful, imaginative; better than our trip to Italy! Would highly recommend as a destination restaurant in the Central Coast area, great for groups as well as for a romantic, intimate dining experience.

Orland Park
“A classic, small, personal service restaurant - Highly Recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

I had just flown in that afternoon, and I was starving. I used Yelp, on my Iphone and Gennaro’s Grill & Garden came up. I arrived early in the afternoon, 4:40 and was quickly seated by Gennaro. I ordered the Caesar’s Salad with anchovies, I asked for them (delicious). Then I had the soup of the day and then a wonderful, white fish, grilled vegetables on the side, and a cold glass of Sauvignon Blanc. The waiter was polite, attentive, as was Gennaro himself. I’ve been back several times, and each time was well worth the return.

• Visited April 2012