Was very excited about coming to Sycamore Springs and having a relaxing 3 day get away.for my husband and I. The grounds are very nice. Loved the walking trail to Avila Beach. When you drive up the Hotel looks very nice. When we got to our room , was very disappointed on the outdated and cleanliness of them. Had a problem with toilet. Had to ask house cleaning to vacuum( was needed) the hot tub was very old and not all jets were working. ( made the best of it,) A little expansive for how worn it was. We feel some good cleaning and updated features would really make a difference.Not sure if I would spend over 2 hundred a night to stay here again. Did have couples massage. And it was Great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort rests atop hot mineral springs and spans more than 100 acres of forest, hills and meadows on the picturesque Central Coast of California. An authentic California resort, the property features hillside mineral springs hot tubs, a beautiful spa, the Gardens of Avila Restaurant, a labyrinth, private balcony hot tubs, meditation gardens, and wide selection of mind-body classes in our Yoga Dome. Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort -located halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles is just a short walk to the ocean and close to award-winning wineries, golf courses, Hearst Castle, Pismo Beach, and San Luis Obispo. Escape to our historic resort voted best Spa and Weekend Getaway on the Central Coast. Experience rustic elegance in a serene and relaxing environment surrounded with the best California has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Sycamore Springs
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
- Mineral Resort Springs Sycamore