Stayed 9/2013 The room was outdated, over priced and the jacuzzi tub was really old made of plastic and the jets didn't really work. The jets were loud. The room was spacious but it wasn't worth the price. For the price you pay there can at least be complimentary break fast.
Will stick with Sea Crest Resort, Pismo Beach. So much for trying something new!
The check in staff was snooty and rude. Will not recommend to Family or Friends. The positives were Avila beach, Mr. Ricks Bar 4 miles away and the Apple Valley Barn about a mile away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort rests atop hot mineral springs and spans more than 100 acres of forest, hills and meadows on the picturesque Central Coast of California. An authentic California resort, the property features hillside mineral springs hot tubs, a beautiful spa, the Gardens of Avila Restaurant, a labyrinth, private balcony hot tubs, meditation gardens, and wide selection of mind-body classes in our Yoga Dome. Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort -located halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles is just a short walk to the ocean and close to award-winning wineries, golf courses, Hearst Castle, Pismo Beach, and San Luis Obispo. Escape to our historic resort voted best Spa and Weekend Getaway on the Central Coast. Experience rustic elegance in a serene and relaxing environment surrounded with the best California has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Sycamore Mineral Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Sycamore Springs
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
- Mineral Resort Springs Sycamore