I stay at sycamore springs every year since my mid 20's. It is so romantic, and peaceful. You don't have to leave the premises with the restaurant and bar on site, labyrinth, a walk on bob jones trail, and a hike with a breathtaking view up the mountain. It's price is similar to a less-than Marriott in the area, so why not pay a bit more and have a better experience with a private mineral tub in the room? Whenever I travel up the coast to San Fran from LA, I always stop here for 1-3 nights. I wish I could live here forever. It's clean, peaceful, and close to nature. It's the place I fell in love with my boyfriend....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort rests atop hot mineral springs and spans more than 100 acres of forest, hills and meadows on the picturesque Central Coast of California. An authentic California resort, the property features hillside mineral springs hot tubs, a beautiful spa, the Gardens of Avila Restaurant, a labyrinth, private balcony hot tubs, meditation gardens, and wide selection of mind-body classes in our Yoga Dome. Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort -located halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles is just a short walk to the ocean and close to award-winning wineries, golf courses, Hearst Castle, Pismo Beach, and San Luis Obispo. Escape to our historic resort voted best Spa and Weekend Getaway on the Central Coast. Experience rustic elegance in a serene and relaxing environment surrounded with the best California has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Sycamore Springs
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
- Mineral Resort Springs Sycamore