We had a trip during the weekend for just saturday night in the 3 bedroom guesthouse. The house was enormous. Full living room and 3 bedrooms each with their own bathroom. In addition, a full kitchen with sub zero fridge. And also, 2 hot tubs in the back. The guest house was at the far end of the resort which made it very private but within distance of the resorts amenities but I doubt you would need to go to the resort since this guest house has everything you would need. All 6 of us loved it and it actually ended up a little bit cheaper than each couple booking a standard room. Definitely wish we could of stayed for more than a night. We are already thinking of booking our next trip to Sycamore when the weather gets warmer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort rests atop hot mineral springs and spans more than 100 acres of forest, hills and meadows on the picturesque Central Coast of California. An authentic California resort, the property features hillside mineral springs hot tubs, a beautiful spa, the Gardens of Avila Restaurant, a labyrinth, private balcony hot tubs, meditation gardens, and wide selection of mind-body classes in our Yoga Dome. Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort -located halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles is just a short walk to the ocean and close to award-winning wineries, golf courses, Hearst Castle, Pismo Beach, and San Luis Obispo. Escape to our historic resort voted best Spa and Weekend Getaway on the Central Coast. Experience rustic elegance in a serene and relaxing environment surrounded with the best California has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Sycamore Springs
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
- Mineral Resort Springs Sycamore