We unfortunately arrived late in the day and had to leave the next morning. The staff was lovely, our room with 2 queens was very clean and comfortable.We were up on the hill and the outside was not inviting but the inside was great.
I like having a personal hot tub without chlorine that gets emptied and cleaned after each guest. Lovely walks and a beautiful labyrinth.
I would definitely go back and have more time to explore.
- Also Known As:
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Hotel
- Sycamore Springs
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort
- Mineral Resort Springs Sycamore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort rests atop hot mineral springs and spans more than 100 acres of forest, hills and meadows on the picturesque Central Coast of California. An authentic California resort, the property features hillside mineral springs hot tubs, a beautiful spa, the Gardens of Avila Restaurant, a labyrinth, private balcony hot tubs, meditation gardens, and wide selection of mind-body classes in our Yoga Dome. Sycamore Mineral Springs Resort -located halfway between San Francisco and Los Angeles is just a short walk to the ocean and close to award-winning wineries, golf courses, Hearst Castle, Pismo Beach, and San Luis Obispo. Escape to our historic resort voted best Spa and Weekend Getaway on the Central Coast. Experience rustic elegance in a serene and relaxing environment surrounded with the best California has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Sycamore Mineral Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.