My family and I loved our 2 night stay at the Apple Farm and trust me, I am a super hotel snob! We booked our rooms through Expedia and I did learn by calling the hotel that if you want to be in the main (best) part, you need to be sure you book a room with 2 queen beds. This would be true for booking through any 3rd party. The fireplace was lovely, the beds were comfy, the free in room sparkling cider was a nice touch. Don't forget to take home your free apple knick-knack as a souvenir to remember your trip by. The room was very clean and had such a home-y vibe. You could spend hours in the gift shops and bakery or exploring the grounds. My kids decided this was a better vacation than Disneyland, although they have probably been Disneyed Out from one too many trips there. Anyways, we loved this place and will definitely be back. The staff was friendly and very knowledgable about SLO and where to go for fun.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Farm Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Hotel Apple Farm
- Apple Farm Inn Luis Obispo San
- Apple Farm Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apple Farm Inn is located near downtown San Luis Obispo and very close to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. All the rooms have fireplaces and complimentary wireless internet access. The property has a heated swimming pool, an on-site spa, a restaurant featuring comfort cuisine and an elaborate gift shop. It is centrally located for exploring the Central Coast with wineries and beaches no more than 10-15 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Loews Hotels, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Apple Farm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.