We got to the hotel and it was already all decorated up for Christmas on Nov 8th. Christmas was everywhere. I expected to see pumpkins turkeys and hay bales. They just skipped right over a really nice Fall holiday. Then to add to it, on Sat they had a Christmas extravaganza going on all day, and guests couldn't even park in the lot. Not good!!!!
We had a nice enough room, but they usually have robes in the room and they weren't there, had to ask. The TV was so old and small, not a flat screen. Bed was a little hard. Someone had their bathroom fan running all night so didn't sleep well.
Overall still a nice place to stay, workers are super nice and the wine tastings in the late afternoon is very nice. Christmas before Thanksgiving not nice.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Farm Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Hotel Apple Farm
- Apple Farm Inn Luis Obispo San
- Apple Farm Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apple Farm Inn is located near downtown San Luis Obispo and very close to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. All the rooms have fireplaces and complimentary wireless internet access. The property has a heated swimming pool, an on-site spa, a restaurant featuring comfort cuisine and an elaborate gift shop. It is centrally located for exploring the Central Coast with wineries and beaches no more than 10-15 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Loews Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Apple Farm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.