Our 1 night stop over welcome was excellent. Friendly staff offering a complimentary glass of wine, including freely available tea/coffee cookies. We suppose someone has to stay in the Trellis part of this attractive motel, our small room was only one removed from the busy road, which wasn't too bad, however we'd have preferred the main building, but the hotel was full. Because we were only in for 1 night, this was acceptable. The restaurant food and service were reasonably good but to have milk for our coffee supplied in a glass because there was no jug, at breakfast, and being stuck in their unattractive bit of the quiet dining area for dinner & breakfast, irked a little. Breakfast food quality was poor. When checking out no one asked how we enjoyed our stay, which we'd regard as obligatory. Make no mistake, this is a pretty motel with clean rooms which have tea/coffee facilities and a quaint touch of a fire in the room. We were just spoilt by previous and subsequent accommodation in our Californian fly drive and expected a higher standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apple Farm Inn is located near downtown San Luis Obispo and very close to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. All the rooms have fireplaces and complimentary wireless internet access. The property has a heated swimming pool, an on-site spa, a restaurant featuring comfort cuisine and an elaborate gift shop. It is centrally located for exploring the Central Coast with wineries and beaches no more than 10-15 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Apple Farm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Farm Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Hotel Apple Farm
- Apple Farm Inn Luis Obispo San