We needed an overnight between LA and San Francisco, and San Luis appealed as we had stopped for lunch on a previous trip, so I wanted to explore more. Our welcome could not have been finer with excellent cookies to boot. Our room for 3 adults was well sized and the decoration was very flowery. All along the corridors were Christmas type decorations though our stay was before Halloween, this seemed a little over the top for my tastes. We were invited back to the lobby for a glass of wine. The quantity was generous and the quality very acceptable. The other guests were very friendly and chatty which added to the ambience. This is a comfortable stop and if you like the type of decor you will love it here. We would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apple Farm Inn is located near downtown San Luis Obispo and very close to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. All the rooms have fireplaces and complimentary wireless internet access. The property has a heated swimming pool, an on-site spa, a restaurant featuring comfort cuisine and an elaborate gift shop. It is centrally located for exploring the Central Coast with wineries and beaches no more than 10-15 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Apple Farm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Farm Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Hotel Apple Farm
- Apple Farm Inn Luis Obispo San