We made a last minute decision to stay here one night prior to heading further up the coast and I'm glad we did. We stayed in a room with a private hot tub in the back patio. The hot tub was great! It was hot, clean and romantic. They have nice robes available to put on after getting out of the tub which was needed on that cold central coast evening. The room was very nice, the bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean. It was weird seeing an old tube TV but we didn't use it anyways. The air conditioner/ heater was old and noisy and I did have to get up one time to turn it down because it was making a weird sound, however we like to have white noise while sleeping so it didn't cause a problem for us. The evening wine reception was perfect. They offered plenty of snacks and the wine/champagne was great! We ate both dinner and breakfast at the restaurant and the food was OK but I'll rate the food separately. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apple Farm Inn is located near downtown San Luis Obispo and very close to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. All the rooms have fireplaces and complimentary wireless internet access. The property has a heated swimming pool, an on-site spa, a restaurant featuring comfort cuisine and an elaborate gift shop. It is centrally located for exploring the Central Coast with wineries and beaches no more than 10-15 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Apple Farm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apple Farm Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Hotel Apple Farm
- Apple Farm Inn Luis Obispo San