“Worth it” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Horatio's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 219 Restaurants in San Leandro
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romance, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: San Leandro BART station
“Worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Good food worth the price and a surprisingly tasty beer from a local brewery. Definitely recommended especially if you're staying at Marina inn and get a discount.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

While visiting the Bay Area after. Years went to Horatios one night for dinner. There isn't much else in this town any more. Service was excellent. Our waitress was super! Food was OK, nothing to rave over. Good portion, tasty, presented well. The fish was a bit over cooked. Great Lavender Cosmo. We sat in the bar, or lounge area

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, Arizona
“Nice setting but average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

My wife and I ate here last night. It's located on the marina and the setting is nice with the boats and sun setting over the Bay.
Our sever was friendly and efficient. We arrived during happy hour and enjoyed the drink specials. The bar is a very busy place and got noisey. I'm sure the dining room is quieter. I ordered the crab stuffed Mahi-mahi while my wife had the grilled prawns. My dish was nicely presented but lacked any distinctive taste. Priced at $29 it just didn't seem worth it. My wife said her shrimp was good, but came with only 5 shrimp. I wouldn't call them prawns, rather Safeway size and quality. Again, they didn't seem worth the $28 price. I guess the location justifies the hefty prices.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Reno, Nevada
“Seafood lovers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We had a great family meal here. Everything we had here was excellent. The crab cakes were moist and the mahi mahi stuffed with crab was delicious. I was breast feeding our two month old when the food came out and the waitress went above and beyond to keep our food warm until I was done even though the restaurant was full and she was really busy. I'm only sorry I didn't get her name to add to my review.

Visited May 2013
San Francisco Bay Area
“Always good...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Horatio's is always on target. I have never been disappointed in the food or service. When you want something a little special it is my go to place.

Visited October 2012