We stayed here for 3 days while on our vacation to California the summer of 2011. We have friends in the area & a co-worker suggested this hotel. Our room was clean and spacious w/ a balcony that faced the marina and had a fridge. They have a "business center" that is free for guests - which comes in VERY handy if you need computer access to check on flights, reservations @ other hotels along the way OR in our case the possibility of inclement weather. If I remember correctly, they even have cookies & milk in the evenings for guests. Their continental breakfast was nicer than most we've seen & we enjoyed that every morning before heading out to see the local sights. The staff were always helpful & friendly. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if in the area.
- Also Known As:
- The Marina Inn On San Francisco Bay Hotel San Leandro
- The Marina Inn On San Francisco Bay Hotel
- San Leandro Marina Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marina Inn on San Francisco Bay is a peaceful waterfront hotel for business or pleasure, offering a full range of resort and conference facilities overlooking a beautiful Marina, adjacent to Monarch Bay Golf Club, and just five minutes from Oakland Airport. Guests enjoy a value unparalleled in the Oakland/San Francisco/Bay Area, with all rates including an array of complimentary amenities and services such as Courtesy Shuttle Service, Deluxe Continental Breakfast, high speed wifi, Free Parking, local calls and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The Marina Inn on San Francisco Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.