“My wife had the Beef & Brisket pho and I had the Beef Sate noodle soup & both of were delicious. Too full to...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Le Soleil Restaurant

Le Soleil Restaurant
1515 E 14th St, San Leandro, CA 94577
(510) 614-0122
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 200 Restaurants in San Leandro
Cuisines: Vietnamese
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2009

My wife had the Beef & Brisket pho and I had the Beef Sate noodle soup & both of were delicious. Too full to try the great looking desserts. Great variety on menu. Nice low key decor. Not noisy. Being right on E 14th not an issue when you're inside.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Love the satay soup and...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2008

Love the satay soup and their salad. Staff is very friendly. Atmosphere is good.