“Just...WOW!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
phoenix
“Just...WOW!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

My wife and I had dinner at Sarducci's, and my wife was craving creme brulee for dessert. Sarducci's didn't have it, so we walked down the street and found this place. It was a little after 8:00 and when we got to the door, it had a "closed" sign in the window. There were still lots of people dining inside, so my wife decided to see if we could get the creme brulee to go. Since they were closed, I expected them to say, "sorry, we're closed", but they said, "have a seat and I'll see what I can do." We sat in the entry on a comfy couch in front of the fire. The manager came over and verified our order, brought roses, candles, a table cloth, and water and set the table in the waiting area just for us. It was a perfect way to end the evening. This is why they are the #1 restaurant in san Juan Capistrano.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

phoenix
“Just...WOW!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Visited March 2013
“What a charmer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful time visiting, they were happy to let us sit and chat as long as we wanted. The food was very special, each of us enjoyed our choices. Pleasant cozy atmosphere.

san diego
“A real gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this restaurant - from the wonderful food to the exceptional service and quaint, cozy decor. The owner is very hospitable. A charming establishment. Highly recommend!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Nice setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Overall good experience. I was not wow-Ed though. Based on the reviews I expected more. The food was good not great. I had some veal which was a bit overcooked. My wife is vegetarian so not a lot to choose for her but they but something together and she said it was good. The setting is nice, resembling small French restaurants.

• 4 of 5 stars Food