“Big Party Going On” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 73 Hotels in San Jose
Ukiah, California
“Big Party Going On”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The staff was friendly and the room was clean although smelled very strong of air freshener. The breakfast was minimal and not fresh. My problem was the party going on under my room. I didn't know it was my responsibility to monitor the activity of other patrons, so it wasn't until after midnight that I finally complained and after 1 am before noise quited down. I asked for a discount and the manager said no - that I should have called sooner. Oh well, live and learn.

Room Tip: Ask before they book you on the freeway side.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Rose B, General Manager at Days Inn Airport, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Parties are not allowed on property at any time whatsoever, when a guest complains of noise coming from another room it is our responsibility to take care of the issue which is what occurred in this case, if for any reason you are not satisfied please notify the front desk immediately as to your concern and we will correct the issue at once.
Breakfast is Continental and is served fresh every morning starting at 5am, I am sorry to hear you were disappointed. Thank you for your comments.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

After an agonizing week it took me to pick a place to stay, we chose this motel. Although it was 10-15 minutes away from where my family lives, I think I chose a good motel. My family and I stayed here for 3 nights and we had zero problems. We had a very late check in (11 pm), so our room was located in the back of the motel. I would have preferred a room in the front of the motel due there is only parking in the front of the motel, transporting 3 children that were exhausted and sound sleep between my spouse and I was a bit worrisome but nonetheless we dealt with it. We did not have problems with the noise from the highway. The rooms were nice, the linens could have been a little more softer but overall we had a decent stay. The staff was pleasant and the lobby was very nice. The breakfast was basic. We would probably stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
We are glad to hear you were satisfied with your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Huntington Beach Ca
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have stayed at this location several times in the past, but never in the rooms where the door or window face the 880? highway.
The noise at all times, non stop during the night is beyond what I would like or allow. There has to be considerable improvements made to the windows and doors to keep the noise level down. I would probably not visit again this property because of the risk of getting one of these rooms again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

We have very few complaints regarding freeway noise, if you would like a room facing the parking lot please let us know and if available we will be happy to honor your request in the future.
Gilbert, Az
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Stayed a night on business. Very quiet, well kept up and walking distance to restaurants. Very polite and attentive staff. You cant go wrong here.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Rose B, General Manager at Days Inn Airport, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank You for your comments, we are very pleased to hear everything met your satisfaction.

Been to Days Inn Airport? Share your experiences!