The ownership/management of this hotel is not at all aligned with industry standards. We hosted an event there with approximately 180 people and it was poorly hosted. The wifi did not work in the hotel 90% of the time, the rooms were not fully renovated and people were checked into some rooms still in transition, the group dinner we booked took over 3 hours to serve the guests and many left without getting their meal or frustrated that it was so cold. In raising issues to the owners/management there was very little care or concern. In fact in most cases it was blamed on the technicians, staff or the anyone but them.
If there was ever a case for "Tabatha Take Over" this is one of them.
The hotel is by far not in line with a Four Points by Sheraton standard and we were assured it was when we booked it.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Jose-Silicon Valley Hotel San Jose
- Holiday Inn San Jose-Silicon Valley Hotel
- Holiday Inn San Jose
- San Jose Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton San Jose - Silicon Valleyis a great San Jose hotel with comfortable accommodations, free high speed Internet access, free bottled water and much more. Located in the high-tech Bay Area, Four Points San Jose - Silicon Valley is minutes from major corporations like IBM and Hitachi. We're a short 15 mile drive from Mineta San Jose International Airport and Downtown San Jose, making us a perfect destination for business or leisure travel. Northern California is home to great shopping, restaurants, nightlife, and wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Starwood, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Jose - Silicon Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.