We stayed for a short night and had a good stay. The room was good. Amenities and all look in fairly fresh condition. Has a big flat screen TV, the biggest I've seen in any hotels so far. One drawback we found was the elevator is situated on on side of the building only. So if your room is situated on the other side you'd have to walk a bit or take the stairs.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Jose-Silicon Valley Hotel
- Holiday Inn San Jose-Silicon Valley Hotel San Jose
- Holiday Inn San Jose
- San Jose Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton San Jose - Silicon Valleyis a great San Jose hotel with comfortable accommodations, free high speed Internet access, free bottled water and much more. Located in the high-tech Bay Area, Four Points San Jose - Silicon Valley is minutes from major corporations like IBM and Hitachi. We're a short 15 mile drive from Mineta San Jose International Airport and Downtown San Jose, making us a perfect destination for business or leisure travel. Northern California is home to great shopping, restaurants, nightlife, and wineries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Jose - Silicon Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.