My wife and I stayed at The Fairmont during the San Jose half-marathon early October because the hotel was recommended by the event.
This was my first stay at a Fairmont property and I must say it was a good experience. The staff was very helpful and friendly. For example, there was no more parking stalls available at the hotel and a staff member was nice enough to recommend a very cheap option closeby. The hotel itself was immaculate! Very comfortable large rooms and nice beds.
The hotel also has a very nice heated pool, a decent gym and a sauna. There are a few good restaurants attached to the hotel and the bar in the lobby is very spacious with flat screen TV's to watch some sporting events.
However, I was not too impressed that such a classy hotel does not offer free Wi-Fi connection...
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont San Jose Hotel
- The Fairmont San Jose Hotel San Jose
- Fairmont San Jose
- San Jose Fairmont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1987 in the heart of the city, this five-star, 541-room hotel has become the city's social center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Fairmont San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.