We have stayed at DoubleTree hotels in other locations and been very pleased.
This hotel just isn't up to the normal standard I expect from DoubleTree.
When I ordered dinner from room service, I was kinda put off by the fact that my soda was brought to me in a can without a glass of ice. Just a can of diet coke! So I guess I am supposed to leave my hot meal and go get ice down the hall. I think for $42 for a single meal, they could include a glass of ice. I mean really! Im not ordering from a hotdog vendor on the street. It's room service.
The room is large with a huge closet and bathroom with two sinks and a separate vanity which is nice. But there's a lot of cobwebs on the ceiling and the decor is outdated.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton San Jose Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton San Jose Hotel San Jose
- Doubletree San Jose
- San Jose Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convenient Silicon Valley location, Doubletree Hotel San Jose is close to the San Jose Airport and a short drive from Downtown or Santana Row. Doubletree boasts the largest guest rooms as well as 48,000 sq. ft. of meeting space. This hotel is the perfect destination for family travel, corporate meetings, or an elegant wedding. Friendly staff and a warm chocolate chip cookie at check in make it feel like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Venere, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.