I stayed at the Sainte Claire for 3 nights on business in January of 2013. Aside from the fact that San Jose was in the middle of a cold snap (it was 29 in the mornings), I really like this place. It's Old School but in a good way. It has a really nice lobby with plenty of seating and good WiFi. The room was small but clean with all the normal amenities for a business hotel. In a nutshell, I just really liked the look and feel of the place.
- Also Known As:
- The Sainte Claire Hotel
- The Sainte Claire Hotel San Jose
- Larkspur Collection Sainte Claire
- Larkspur Collection San Jose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sainte Claire is one of California’s genuine grand landmarks – a stately hotel with majestic, plush interiors situated in the heart of downtown San Jose. This landmark embraces the character of yesteryear and greets the innovators of tomorrow with luxurious modern amenities and timeless service, from complimentary wireless high speed internet to the full service business center and the knowledgeable Concierge. Additionally, the hotel offers signature amenities, including L’Occitane bath and body products, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Relaxing and comfortable, yet inspiring and sophisticated – The Sainte Claire truly offers the best of both worlds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Sainte Claire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.