Everything about this charming property....loved it. Service from front desk, particularly William, phenomenal....outstanding and above and beyond friendly. We had stayed only once before but were made to feel like regular clients!
Close to everything, comfortable bed, and quiet at night. The nice thing about a smaller boutique style property is that there isnt the usual all too bust front desk scene going on. Older style rooms, the junior suite is perfect for two providing a bit more elbow room.
Definitely will return, hopefully Westin doesn't take the charm away from this unique property.
- Also Known As:
- The Sainte Claire Hotel
- The Sainte Claire Hotel San Jose
- Larkspur Collection Sainte Claire
- Larkspur Collection San Jose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sainte Claire is one of California’s genuine grand landmarks – a stately hotel with majestic, plush interiors situated in the heart of downtown San Jose. This landmark embraces the character of yesteryear and greets the innovators of tomorrow with luxurious modern amenities and timeless service, from complimentary wireless high speed internet, DVD players and movie library, to the full service business center and the knowledgeable Concierge. Additionally, the hotel offers signature amenities, including L’Occitane bath and body products, high-tech efficiencies, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Relaxing and comfortable, yet inspiring and sophisticated – The Sainte Claire truly offers the best of both worlds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Olotels, EasyToBook, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The Sainte Claire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.