The hotel is an older hotel, yet nicely renovated. The staff was very courteous. There was a new employee covering the front desk alone in the morning, but he was very nice. I dined in the hotel restaurant where the food and atmosphere were good, yet service was slow, but as long as you aren't in a hurry, the experience is enjoyable. There are several other good dining options within walking distance of the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- The Sainte Claire Hotel
- The Sainte Claire Hotel San Jose
- Larkspur Collection Sainte Claire
- Larkspur Collection San Jose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sainte Claire is one of California’s genuine grand landmarks – a stately hotel with majestic, plush interiors situated in the heart of downtown San Jose. This landmark embraces the character of yesteryear and greets the innovators of tomorrow with luxurious modern amenities and timeless service, from complimentary wireless high speed internet, DVD players and movie library, to the full service business center and the knowledgeable Concierge. Additionally, the hotel offers signature amenities, including L’Occitane bath and body products, high-tech efficiencies, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Relaxing and comfortable, yet inspiring and sophisticated – The Sainte Claire truly offers the best of both worlds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your The Sainte Claire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.