We stayed here one night, as we had tickets for the Andrea Bocelli concert that evening. The hotel is very warm and inviting, staff are very friendly. The hotel was only a mile from the HP Pavilion, so we were able to walk both ways without any problem. The hotel has an "Il Fornaio" Restaurant in it, that also serves breakfast. The staff are great, breakfast was delicious. Surrounding the area are numerous places to eat, a park for children and young families.
The furnishings were comfortable, the HVAC system worked well. No views from the inside courtyard rooms, but no street noise either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sainte Claire is one of California’s genuine grand landmarks – a stately hotel with majestic, plush interiors situated in the heart of downtown San Jose. This landmark embraces the character of yesteryear and greets the innovators of tomorrow with luxurious modern amenities and timeless service, from complimentary wireless high speed internet to the full service business center and the knowledgeable Concierge. Additionally, the hotel offers signature amenities, including L’Occitane bath and body products, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Relaxing and comfortable, yet inspiring and sophisticated – The Sainte Claire truly offers the best of both worlds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Sainte Claire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sainte Claire Hotel San Jose
- Larkspur Collection Sainte Claire
- Larkspur Collection San Jose