My wife and I stayed for two nights at the Sainte Claire Hotel in San Jose on our way to Hawaii. The hotel is very nice and the lobby areas are elegant. The room we had was large and comfortable, at a price that was commensurate with others in the downtown area. The staff could not have been more helpful and friendly. The Italian restaurant within the hotel has a terrific menu with reasonable prices (for a quality, well appointed restaurant) and the food was delicious. The downtown location is wonderful - within walking distance of attractions like the Tech Museum, St. Joseph's basilica, etc. It is certainly worthwhile to check out this hotel if you are traveling to San Jose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sainte Claire is one of California’s genuine grand landmarks – a stately hotel with majestic, plush interiors situated in the heart of downtown San Jose. This landmark embraces the character of yesteryear and greets the innovators of tomorrow with luxurious modern amenities and timeless service, from complimentary wireless high speed internet to the full service business center and the knowledgeable Concierge. Additionally, the hotel offers signature amenities, including L’Occitane bath and body products, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Relaxing and comfortable, yet inspiring and sophisticated – The Sainte Claire truly offers the best of both worlds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Sainte Claire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sainte Claire Hotel San Jose
- Larkspur Collection Sainte Claire
- Larkspur Collection San Jose