I have to travel to the South Bay for work quite often and even though this hotel is a longer commute from my office, I always stay here because of the charm, the amazing beds and the helpful staff. And unlike most places in the South Bay, you can walk to several cute bars and restaurants and not have to deal with driving. It's an old beautifully restored hotel that is even on the registry of National Historic Places. I recommend getting a room on the 6th floor where the large windows are just lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sainte Claire is one of California’s genuine grand landmarks – a stately hotel with majestic, plush interiors situated in the heart of downtown San Jose. This landmark embraces the character of yesteryear and greets the innovators of tomorrow with luxurious modern amenities and timeless service, from complimentary wireless high speed internet to the full service business center and the knowledgeable Concierge. Additionally, the hotel offers signature amenities, including L’Occitane bath and body products, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Relaxing and comfortable, yet inspiring and sophisticated – The Sainte Claire truly offers the best of both worlds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your The Sainte Claire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sainte Claire Hotel San Jose
- Larkspur Collection Sainte Claire
- Larkspur Collection San Jose