“Great Pizza and Atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #78 of 1,919 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Pizza
Winnie, Texas
“Great Pizza and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Love the pizza and the exposed brick walls in this little cozy restaurant. Service was great as was the appetizers and pizza! We have eaten here twice and have enjoyed everything that we ordered! We love the artichoke, spinach and cheese dip and the homemade fresh mozzarella & tomato bruschetta as appetizers. We have had the mushroom and pepperoni pizza and the garlic chicken pizza (my favorite)!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

SF Bay Area
“Great for the entire family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Talk about home town goodness. Willow Street Wood- Fired Pizza has expanded now there is a bar and outside seating. The service and food are better than ever. Very friendly staff and the veggie pizza with artichokes is over the top yum. Bring the whole family, its a loud place so your kids won't stand out and you don't have to field those embarrassing looks from the folks with no kids!

Visited April 2013
Bay Area, CA
“Close, convenient and the price is right!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Pizzas, salads, pastas--even their chicken tortilla soup is tasty here! We love sitting out on the patio and bringing our dog. He even likes their whole wheat bread--YUM! I am getting hungry as I type this review--better stop now!

Visited November 2012
San Jose, California, United States
“Both Willow Streets are fantastic.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I eat here at the original restaurant and at their Los Gatos restaurant frequently. I have never had a bad meal. I'm not much of a pizza person, so I have only had their pizza once, and it, too, was delicious, but the rest of the fare is awesome.

Visited May 2012
california
“Many visits, always great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

I live nearby and have gone to this restaurant with family, friends, alone for many years. I should have written this years ago. Great food, great service, perfect family or near-intimate atmosphere. It's hard to find that combo. First course the half-iceberg with blue cheese...enjoyed it split with son and his girlfriend just as my wife and I have. Host John cheerfully suggested a lower-priced Chianti-style red wine that was perfect. Dinners of mixed seafood linguine, fettucine chicken tequila, salmon & spinach fettucine perfect, not heavy, great taste. In the past I usually get artichoke hearts fusilli or angel hair asian pasta---love them too. Pizza is ok but thin and unsubstantial--- go with the really good main dishes..

• Visited February 2012