“Great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 74 Hotels in San Jose
San Jose, California
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Brand new and they have the travelers needs covered. Great modern hotel .friendly staff and beautiful trendy property. Very nice rooms.great decor.very clean .Marriott standards are upheld.very accommodating staff

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Rotherham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Originally booked a double queen room but got upgraded free of charge to a king with a sofa. Very spacious and super clean. Very helpful staff and free wifi plus use of computers in the lobby. All hotels should be like this! Absolutely great and a fantastic price!

• Stayed July 2014
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We stayed here for one night. Two adults and a teenager. At the time of making the reservation we could not get the double queen room, so we settled for a full with a sofa bed. The bed was comfortable but the sofa bed is not for the weak. The sofa bed is not comfortable at all. I would think they would upgrade the sofa mattress since you are paying for a 3 person room. Over all the hotel is clean, which is always a plus. The room is spacious, great for a person traveling for business. In terms for a family stay the swimming pool is very small and the sofa bed will not suffice. I still give this hotel a 4 star based on the cleanliness and modern room, this hotel feels like is a brand new that has just been built. The restaurant is small but was a non issue for us since we ate around 9 am, and there was a plenty if setting outside. I would stay here again if I could boom a double bed. Mind you I choose this hotel which is 20 miles away from the event we are attending based on reviews and if was worth it for a peaceful nights rest.

Stayed July 2014
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I love to write reviews at hotels I have stayed at simply because I want others to know of my experience. I stayed at the Courtyard San Jose North a couple weeks ago and i had such an awesome experience. The hotel was clean, friendly staff and the person at the front desk was super organized getting the 3 people in line checked in. I walked in my hotel room and was surprised that it did not have the "smell" that we all smell when staying at hotels. Everything in the hotel felt fresh and I knew that I made the right choice immediately when I came into the room. The next day I called for additional towels and unlike normal hotels that take a while to get to you, my towel came within 5 minutes. The hotel staff is very friendly and very helpful. There is a lot of Parking and nearby restaurants and shops. I just loved how everything felt so clean, which in turn made my stay more comfortable.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Marina del Rey, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

The hotel is conveniently located next to the San Jose airport. I was pleasantly surprised how clean and maintained they had kept the facility. Apparently the hotel was recently built, and has all new amenities, which include a gym, pool, and hot tub. The rooms and hallways are furnished well, and bathrooms are clean. I was concerned with noise since being relatively close to the highway, but it was extremely quiet at night and in the mornings. Staff was attentive and helpful, I'll be coming back if in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here one night while in town visiting the Winchester house. Super clean, nice and new. Gym, pool, and hot tub were clean and well cared for. Nice hotel in a central location. Asked for a room opposite the freeway and it was very quiet.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Menifee, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Had a conference in San Jose and decided to stay here due to its proximity to my conference and the San Jose airport. Arrived after dark...initial thought...a hotel in a shopping center, okay. Checked in, the lobby and hotel was clean, sleek, fresh, contemporary and attentive staff.

Whether a laptop or tablet, this hotel is designed for the business traveler and the techie. Stylish seating and plugs galore. TV's in the lounge booths, this hotel has taken into account the needs of those traveling independently in addition to lounging and working lunches and dinners.

While initially underwhelmed about the shopping center location that quickly changed the next morning when I needed a new pair of shoes from a heel falling off. Walked right over to the Super Target...genius concept. Despite my travels, I always need something I don't have and get frustrated when trying to find a department store, drugstore, etc., in a new place.

I was also delighted that next morning to look out of my window and see an adjacent shopping plaza with coffee shops, a Panera's, a few restaurants and a 24/7 Fresh and Easy...score.

If traveling alone, with a group or a family this hotel and its location speaks to let's all eat at the same place or simply say choose your own places and then meet back.

P.S. The windows are large which is great, but keep in mind that they are not coated with privacy film. Hope that was a speedo that guy was wearing:)

Easy location to navigate, great place to stay, will definitely return.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard San Jose North? Share your experiences!