“mmm...pountine” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #256 of 1,953 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: American
“mmm...pountine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

You need to try their poutine...especially the chicken cordon bleu poutine. All of the food that I have had there has been great. And their service is really good too.

Visited August 2014

“Duck Fat Fries”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I may never be able to go back to eating regular French fries again. These were amazing! My burger was a little dry but they are willing to put a burger patty on a salad for those who don't eat flour/bread/gluten. Also, my husband had the stead and cheese poutine and said it was amazing. Overall, a great meal. We will be going back.

Visited March 2014
“Always a good bet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My husband and I love this place and I am particularly addicted to the chicken and waffles they have had for the last several months at brunch. I will say that their latest reincarnation of said chicken and waffles has been disappointing (I much preferred it in the waffle bowl) but that is the only slightly disappointing thing I have ever eaten there. As for the poutine... It sets the bar!

Visited December 2013
“Texas size portions”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

The sliders were not bad but at that price, it's a bit hefty for lunch. The fries weren't bad. Definitely a different taste to your typical fries but as a french fry connoisseur, it wasn't the variety that had me gorging because I couldn't put it down. Very generous portions for lunch, which is a bit wasteful. I felt like I was in Texas again. Would be better if they reduced it and reduce the prices to match.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Cedarburg, Wisconsin
“Must try the Poutine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

First time here and I tried the braised beef Poutine... AMAZING!
There is plenty on the plate for 2 meals but still managed the entire serving. Awesome stuff.
Fries were amazing, beef was super tender and the gravy was perfect.
Gotta have this on your list.

• Visited May 2013