“Splendid Coffee Shop with Great Selection” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 95 Coffee & Tea in San Jose
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Miami, Florida
“Splendid Coffee Shop with Great Selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Nestled in a corner off Delmas Avenue, just a brief stroll from downtown San Jose and a 20-minute walk from SJSU, you'll find I Java Cafe.

A nouveau coffee shop with a diverse helping of light and prepared-to-order culinary delectations, I Java offers a welcoming atmosphere with cozy seating and friendly faces. With a wide variety beverages, something among their 40+ drink menu is certain to cater to any craving.

Having opened in fall of 2012, this is a second location for the family owned and operated cafe and, in a mere three months, their diverse menu and music selection has made this a must for anyone traveling to San Jose and a staple for those residing.

For those seeking an ample meal, the Beef Kabob Wrap is sure to please and, for a lighter alternative, the Lox Bagel is exceedingly satisfying. For a drink pairing, I can only suggest the Spicy Maya Mocha, but with such a large selection any other beverage would be just as tantalizing.

It is safe to say, only after numerous visits could one hope to sample all the best that I Java has to offer.

• Visited December 2012