“Great place to meet people” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #191 of 1,920 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: American
Land O Lakes, Florida
“Great place to meet people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Met several people here that we had not seen in years. We all were able to order and own food without asking for separate checks. Food was available quickly and was delicious. Enjoyed sitting outside and visiting and did not feel rushed. Busboy came and took dirty dishes away. Highly recommend the chocolate fondue and the chicken. They validate parking so parking cost nothing.

Visited April 2013

Sonora, California
“Fair experience, but there are better options.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We ventured out from the airport Double Tree to find some food. The restaurant is a little odd because you order at the counter before being seated, even though it is a large venue. They had a happy hour going that was well attended, but we were getting take out. The chicken was OK, but nothing exciting, but the sides were just passable. We would not eat here again because there appear to be better offerings in the same complex.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
San Jose, California
“Skyport = good, Capital Expwy = bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've eaten at Skyport location more than a few times. I was excited to have a location near my home. My first visit to the Capital Expwy location the whole restaurant smelled like rancid food drain. There wasn't a table in the place where you could get away from the smell. I couldn't finish my meal the smell was so bad. I wrote an email to the manager, letting him know how disappointed I was and that I couldn't recommend the new location or even return there if they weren't able to do something about it. His reply: we had some problems with the drainage/sewage lines but they were fixed. Sorry you won't be back. Not: Hey, try us again, bring your family and I'll comp you an entree. Or come back and I'll discount your bill 10%. Nothing. Guess he doesn't care about repeat business. Haven't been back. Don't care to find out if the problem was fixed. I just can't support a business that doesn't try to fix a bad experience.

San Francisco, California
“We love this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Good food, quick service, friendly people, casual environment PLUS they were showing the Sharks' game. Looooove the dessert fondue.

Visited February 2013
“This is a good place for family and a medium group.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Food is good with a nice array of options. Plan on walking a bit to get you r meals and drinks. BUt, they are worth it.

Visited December 2012