“Bring disinfecting wipes” 2 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
San Francisco, California
“Bring disinfecting wipes”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Glad my kid's all grown up, as I can't stand coming here as you feel you need to sanitize everything you touch. Can't imagine the food is unaffected?

Visited December 2012

Mumbai
“Burgers and Smoothies”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Nice banana smoothies...(ice-cream shakes) and burgers. The veg burger was average. The non-veg ones were good but under our expectations for the marketing they do. The staff is super humble and gave us food after they took their last order.

Visited October 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Boring and bad!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

I was starving and needed some sustenance @ 8pm. Although they don't lose till 9pm, I felt like I was inconveniencing them when I placed my order. I ordereda BLT sandwich, fries & a strawberry shake. I wanted the 1/2 fries/ 1/2 onion rings offered on the menu but they said they couldn't make them for some reason. The attendant pretended not to speak English when I asked him for an explanation. The meal cost over $15, which I found expensive.. There was no discount for ordering a 'combo'. The meal itself was OK, lots of fries, sandwich was OK, but the shake was far too sweet. Anyway, I wasn't impressed with this p,ace and won't be tempted to eat there again.

Mexico City, Mexico
“great food and typical American atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

it was just too crowed when we ate there so the service could have been faster but still the food and atmosphere was great.

Visited October 2011
Miami, Florida
“Dinner @ Johhny Rockets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Great place to eat I enjoyed the service and the food. Took me back to a time when things were simple not hard or complicated as they are now! No complaints at all. Love It!

Visited July 2012