I really recommend this hotel. Nice, clean rooms, in an average size. Comfortable bed. Really friendly and helpful staff.
The location is good. You got a lot of restaurants at walking distance, but mostly fast food once. But thew best resturant in the area that we found, is the one connected to the hotel - Mosaic Restaurant & Lounge. Relly good food, both their breakfast and the dinner.
The gym at the hotel is really small (just a running machine, a bike and a couple of yoga mats), but you can go to Bally (for free), just around the courner, and they got it all.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton San Jose Downtown
- Four Points By Sheraton San Jose Downtown Hotel
- Four Points By Sheraton San Jose Downtown Hotel San Jose
- Montgomery Hotel San Jose
- Montgomery San Jose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Downtown is a historic hotel with free wifi and 86 luxurious guest rooms. We are near McEnery Convention Center, HP Pavilion, SJSU, and other downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.