We attended a meeting in San Jose Ca this last week end. Although the venue was at the Fairmont we decided on the Four Points next door. We As we arrived on Sat night and left on Sunday afternoon we did not get to see much of the town. Everything seemed to be within walking distance of the hotel. Several types of eateries, movie theater and a little bakery just between the two hotels that we could not get enough of. Please note that both hotel charge a fee for parking but when we checked out we were not charger. They also gave us a 2:00 pm late check. for free. Our room (429 had a comfortable bed, feather pillows, white comforter, free bottles of water and a large bath tub to relax in. The room was large and had two large windows that did open 4 or 5 inches for fresh air. Friendly and helpful front desk staff.Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Downtown is a historic hotel with free wifi and 86 luxurious guest rooms. We are near McEnery Convention Center, HP Pavilion, SJSU, and other downtown attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton San Jose Downtown Hotel San Jose
- 4 Points By Sheraton San Jose Downtown
- Montgomery Hotel San Jose
- Montgomery San Jose