“Comfortable place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #27 of 74 Hotels in San Jose
Charleston, South Carolina
“Comfortable place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We chose this place based upon TripAdvisor reviews. It has free wi-fi and free breakfast. It is maybe 15 minutes from the airport and offers a shuttle to the airport. I believe it's 30-45 minutes from Stanford University. The beds are so comfortable that we overslept a bit. The room has a microwave and a refrigerator. Ruby at the front desk is super nice. There are no restaurants nearby, but you can order online for deliveries. I would recommend this place for anyone who needs to be kind of near the San Jose airport.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Pembroke Pines, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2015

Stayed here overnight when no other rooms available for 15 miles. Pleasant check in. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good with fresh cooked scrambled eggs, etc.
Major issue was at 7am we were awakened by someone trying to enter our room with his key. My wife was really scared. It turns out they checked someone else into our room. Thank goodness we had double locked outdoor.

Room Tip: Whichever room you choose, double lock it!
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Milpitas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2015

I work in the Silicon Valley as a contractor, as such I stay at several hotels in the area. I have stayed at this Quality Inn at least 10 times. I chose this location because it is the best hotel in the area at the ~$100 price point. The hotel is well managed, clean and the breakfast is pretty good for this class of hotel. Considering that this hotel is typically +$10 - $20 more than the 2 Motel6s down the street, it is a good deal. The beds are very comfortable, plenty of water pressure, flat panel TVs, OK internet, bank, grocery and food nearby and a great little coffee shop (Big Mug) 1/2 a block away.

Room Tip: Good stop for road warriors, weekly workers, passing through . . . . Big Mug coffee nearby is my fav...
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2015 via mobile

My one and ONLY problem with my stay was the location not much around and right off a busy road but with our window close we could not hear a thing. The service we received was outstanding. The breakfast was fresh and delicious with a wide selection to chose from sausage hash brown eggs English muffins assorted pastries also ceareal toast and drinks including hot chocolate different types of coffe orange and apple juice. On our first night stay I had trouble with connecting my Xbox but was not worried due to having HBO available in the room for the night. The next morning they had the I.t. guy connect my Xbox within 3min of notification of the issue. The (I'm assuming) 42" flat screen TV in the room was very nice king size bed was very comfortable. On site washing facilities and in-house fitness center available as well. I was truly impressed by the fast and courteous service from the house keeping team. If I find myself in the area anytime in the future I will definitely stay again. I recommend this hotel to anyone travel no matter the occasion. Also a thank u to the staff for making our stay more than enjoyable..

• Stayed February 2015
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2015

Nothing but good things to say about this hotel, and my one night stay here. Located about 20 minutes from San Jose Airport. Front desk staff worked quickly and cheerfully. My third floor room faced the Montague Expy. but I heard virtually no road noise at all. The room was spotlessly clean, and perhaps was recently renovated as everything looked, worked, and felt new. Got a great night's sleep ! The value for the price I paid was good (Sunday night stay) ... however, the same exact room would have cost me around 80% more, i.e. north of $200 had I elected to stay an additional night (Monday). Check rates before booking. I will stay here again, if the price is reasonable.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
El Sobrante
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2014

Convenient motel where you can leave your car when flying out of San Jose. Small but comfortable rooms with coffee in the room and a continental breakfast in the lobby. Nice before flying out. Very clean!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2014

We chose this hotel for a short overnight stopover between a late evening and early morning flight. The hotel provided a cab in place of the shuttle to bring us promptly and without charge to the hotel, which was just a five minute drive. Even though we were leaving before the hotel breakfast service began, the clerk who registered us promised us that breakfast would be set up for us. Indeed, when we came to the lobby the next morning the breakfast was set up for us. After breakfast, the hotel again provided a cab to the airport.
The hotel was clean. The service was friendly and very helpful.
We recommend this for someone needing a convenient place to overnight near the airport

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn Silicon Valley? Share your experiences!