We have stayed here a couple of times and we love Santana Row. There is a great theater there that shows indie films and a cool sushi spot called blowfish that I like. The rooms are very comfortable. We stayed in a suite last time and I actually prefered the layout of the standard room more. The bathroom is a little small in there but the living/sleeping area is great. There were very cool about sending us drinks to the hot tub on the veranda even though it was freezing outside. The bellman was great and the front desk was very nice. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row is the only hotel located on Santana Row! Our boutique hotel in San Jose, CA is at the center of all the excitement, entertainment, shopping and dining on Santana Row and near the Silicon Valley and Cupertino. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or corporate group or convention. See and be seen at our hip and swanky Vbar or dine in the acclaimed Citrus Restaurant. Hotel Valencia Santana Row invites guest to experience luxury with our 215 rooms and suites and experience exceptional service and surroundings during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Valencia - Santana Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row
- Valencia Santana Row Hotel