Santana Row is a very chic place to be in San Jose. The hotel is very nice and cozy. It has a great bar but the average age is 20 to 25. We preferred going to a pub around the corner where they have live music and more for 30 and over. Expect the night life to be over by midnight in some places. The rooms are very comfortable and we loved getting a balcony that overlooked the boutiques. The restaurant to go is yard something on Monday, if the 49ers are not playing on that day the players gang out there. The food in all the restaurants around there are excellent, the pizzeria and many more. You also have a full breakfast. San Francisco is 45 minutes away and Palo Alto about 30. Do stay at least for a day in this beautiful place and visit all the boutiques. You might end up with a gucci purse and wallet like I did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row is the only hotel located on Santana Row! Our boutique hotel in San Jose, CA is at the center of all the excitement, entertainment, shopping and dining on Santana Row and near the Silicon Valley and Cupertino. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or corporate group or convention. See and be seen at our hip and swanky Vbar or dine in the acclaimed Citrus Restaurant. Hotel Valencia Santana Row invites guest to experience luxury with our 215 rooms and suites and experience exceptional service and surroundings during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Valencia - Santana Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row
- Valencia Santana Row Hotel