I booked this stay for a girlfriend getaway for my birthday on a recommendation from a friend. We really didn't know what to expect, I'm not really familiar with San Jose. We were pleasantly surprised! We really enjoyed Santa Row for upscale, window shopping. Then cross Stevens Creek BLVD to the Westfield Mall for great shopping and Cheese Cake Factory!
The Hotel: Very sleek and classy. Dramatic lighting, which was nice in the bars and public areas but not so great in your room. They could really have better lighting in the rooms. Great service, really easy check in and bellman. We had a standard, 2 queen room with a little balcony. I was surprised by how small the room and bathroom was for the price. Single sink, no vanity. Bedding was awesome and bc I signed up for the VVIP, got a comp bottle of nice wine!
Over all, we had a fabulous time and I would def return. Great comp breakfast & WiFi included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row is the only hotel located on Santana Row! Our boutique hotel in San Jose, CA is at the center of all the excitement, entertainment, shopping and dining on Santana Row and near the Silicon Valley and Cupertino. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or corporate group or convention. See and be seen at our hip and swanky Vbar or dine in the acclaimed Citrus Restaurant. Hotel Valencia Santana Row invites guest to experience luxury with our 215 rooms and suites and experience exceptional service and surroundings during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Valencia - Santana Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row
- Valencia Santana Row Hotel