Located in the heart of Santana Row so that is good. Has a popular nightclub in the hotel that can be noisy for the interior rooms - not so good. Rooms are large, clean with nice bathroom decor and amenities. The staff is nice and the included breakfast is good, but get there early because they don't restock the muffins and donuts. My biggest complaint: the rooms are very dimly lit. It could be an energy efficiency issue to use low wattage bulbs, but our room seemed to have a dark mood with the low lighting, dark carpets, dark woodwork on the windows, dark cabinets, etc. If you need a good reading light bring your own!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row is the only hotel located on Santana Row! Our boutique hotel in San Jose, CA is at the center of all the excitement, entertainment, shopping and dining on Santana Row and near the Silicon Valley and Cupertino. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or corporate group or convention. See and be seen at our hip and swanky Vbar or dine in the acclaimed Citrus Restaurant. Hotel Valencia Santana Row invites guest to experience luxury with our 212 rooms and suites and experience exceptional service and surroundings during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hotel Valencia - Santana Row reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Valencia Santana Row
- Valencia Santana Row Hotel