“Great flavors and hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

408-369-9559
Improve this listing
Ranked #148 of 1,921 Restaurants in San Jose
Cuisines: Mexican
“Great flavors and hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

A small family run place in Campbell, in the back side of a strip mall. We were pleasantly surprised with the food, the Yucatan pork was awesome. The owner makes fresh tortillas at the counter. She noticed we hadn't brought any food for our toddler,so she made and brought out a small quesadilla for her, on the house.

Kalispell, Montana
“everything just right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

This place seemed a little way out there, but I changed my notions upon entering. I think there were eleven tables. A small line to order at 1:00pm. Plenty of choices in a very small place. Prices low to medium, but I did notice that plates were very full. Nice taco bar. The Yucatan dish steamed in a banana leaf got my order. Very fine. all salsas were excellent. In Montana, where I live, this would be the best Mexican stop in the state. Tortillas were made by a fast moving senora about three feet from the cash register. My kind of place. We will return.

• Visited May 2012
San Jose, California
“Worth the search for this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

Tucked away in a non-descript shopping strip, this place worth the search. Great menu selection that includes goat, great soups and mole. Staff is very pleasant and reasonably priced. Also super clean.

• Visited November 2011