I stayed at the Moorpark for a couple of nights and was pleased with our experience. It wasn't perfect but overall we found the room comfortable, quiet and conveniently located just off the freeway with ample free parking. Although the price was on par with a couple of downtown hotels we found deals for the free parking and ease of access helped make up our mind.
The only issues we encountered were:
1. Although the checkout time is noon our card deactivated at about 11am both days. The first day we were due to check out but ended up adding another day. The desk staff blamed it on random demagnetizing of our card but we knew that wasn't the case because the second day we were out at the pool and couldn't get back in. I was able to get back to the pool area which had a reader on it - worked fine. I ended up having to sneak back in through an open door in the bar (which was closed) otherwise I would have had to call the front desk and ask to be let back in (fortunately I had my phone but didn't need it).
2. One of the hand rails in the hot tub was loose, could be dangerous but thankfully wasn't an issue. The tub could have been a few degrees warmer but was good enough.
3. The bar closed at 10pm which wasn't convenient for a nightcap after returning from downtown, so we ended up going over to Applebees across the parking lot.
Other than that I was pleased and would return again if the price was about the same (we paid $110 a night).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tech Central. Located close to San Jose, Cupertino, Santa Clara, and Campbell, the Four Points by Sheraton Cupertino makes it easy to get around Silicon Valley. Agilent, Apple, Panasonic, and Seagate are nearby, as is McEnery Convention Center. Be sure to check out the area's wineries and world-class shopping. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC) is only 7 miles away. All under One Roof. Our hotel has everything you need to be productive or relax. Stay on top of work in the business center. Make time for some exercise in our fully-equipped fitness center. The outdoor heated pool even has office-like cabanas with electrical outlets. Start your day with a full breakfast at the Park Bar & Grill, or get together with colleagues, friends, or family in the evening over snacks, creative cocktails, and local craft beers. And host a memorable corporate meeting, social event, rehearsal dinner, or post-wedding celebration at our charming hotel. Gather in intimate, relaxed settings in our more than 1,800 square feet of space. Plugged in. Our 79 spacious guest rooms have everything you need for a great stay, plus free extras like High Speed Internet Access and bottled water daily. Modern technology includes flat screen TVs, iPod(R) docking stations, and laptop safes. Get a good night's sleep in a plush signature bed, complete with premium sheets and pillows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Cupertino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moorpark Hotel San Jose
- Moorpark San Jose