“Clean, nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Cupertino

You added Four Points by Sheraton Cupertino to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Cupertino
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4241 Moorpark Blvd, San Jose, CA 95129 (Formerly Moorpark Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #13 of 74 Hotels in San Jose
GreenLeadersBronze level
Portland, Oregon
“Clean, nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

My daughters and I stayed here when touring SCU. Right across the street from Mitsuwa (a nice big asian market). Also in same complex with Tony Roma's and Applebee's. Rooms were clean, well appointed and roomy. The only downside was the noisy heater/air conditioner unit that would switch on and off rather loudly. We didn't opt for the "upgraded" rooms with breakfast- happy to make short drive to Bijan Bakery (Kiely & Saratoga Av) for croissants, bagels and coffee. Right off of Interstate 280 and easy to get to Santana Row and Westfield Shopping. Friendly Ali checked us in and even called our room to make sure all was okay! Enjoyed takeout from one of the restaurants in Mitsuwa. Will definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again as it was less expensive than all of the comparable hotels I could find with 2 queen beds in this area!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I was looking for a room with two queen beds for my dad & sister for $120 or under in the Campbell/West San Jose area and had a difficult time until I found the Moorpark Hotel. Good location near freeway access, restaurants, and shopping. Price met my budget & it had two queen bed rooms!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I've stayed at luxury hotels and dive motels and this place was very nice. The decour and service was excelent. The rooms, although small, were nicer than I expected and very clean. I don't know if they've redecorated since the man who gave it two stars, but I would deffinately stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013
Sacramento
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

I needed a nice, clean, safe place to stay in San Jose where I attended my 45 year class reunion, which was at a classmates home in The Rose Garden district. This hotel fit the bill perfectly. I stayed on the third level, which offers many freebies not available to the other floors. The room was spacious and clean. The bed was divine. The staff were all friendly and helpful. My ONLY issue was that one of the window shutters would not close and my room faced East, so Good Morning sun in the yes. No big deal, I needed to get up anyway.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
MoorparkSanJose, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cupertino, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Hello,

I want to thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us. I am delighted you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you again.

Ventura, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

My son, an Apple employee (mothers used to brag about their son-the-doctor), recommended this hotel as well as another in the chain as one used by people doing business with him and his coworkers. I joined the Joie de Vivre affinity group and received immediate benefits which discounted and upgraded my reservation. The location is convenient and we were able to park with no problem. Lobby, bar, pool are very well designed and decorated. Rooms are comfortable and well maintained. Amenities include well stocked mini-bar, breakfast buffet, and for concierge level, a glass of nice house wine or a beer in the evening. The breakfast buffet includes Asian items and it's always enjoyable to try something different. Staff was professional and knowledgeable. We had a great time and will use this hotel as well as other locations, specifically in San Francisco, in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Hello,

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experience.

The Villages, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We wanted to visit Santana Row for my Husband's birthday & decided to stay here after the reviews, and we are so glad we did. Very lovely boutique hotel with a great staff from checking in til checking out. Nice bar/restaurant & a nice pool area with comfy chaises. The rooms are very clean & nice decor (loved the pillows).. Everyone was very helpful & pleasant. It will definitely be our hotel of choice for our next visit to the area. Highly recommend visiting this hotel when in the area.
We generally stay at chains (primarily for the points), so this was a wonderful change of pace for us.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review following your stay with us. I am delighted you had a good experience. Thank you again.

Tel Aviv
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

After reading some of the previous reviews we got the impression that this is a real luxury hotel.
Well.. it is not. It is a motel, a very standard one. The friendly staff and the cookies cannot change the fact that it is located in an ugly part of town, away from all other hotels, restaurants, museums.
The rooms are standard motel rooms. There is nothing modern about this hotel. Not sure why anyone would stay here when downtown San Jose and the surrounding town have a huge selection of much better hotels at similar prices.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review following your stay at the Moorpark Hotel. Your comments are very important to us to help us improve our standards of quality and service.

I am sorry our location was not ideal for your needs, and I truly appreciate your honest feedback. Thank you again for your feedback.

imatter@jdvhotels.com

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Cupertino? Share your experiences!