“Very accommodating to our wedding party” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Cupertino

You added Four Points by Sheraton Cupertino to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Cupertino
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4241 Moorpark Blvd, San Jose, CA 95129 (Formerly Moorpark Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #13 of 73 Hotels in San Jose
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
Poncha Springs, CO
“Very accommodating to our wedding party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

My daughter had arranged a block of rooms at the Moorpark for her wedding which was held in nearby Saratoga. A number of the wedding guests stayed there and everyone seemed quite pleased with the rooms, the service and the overall accommodations. It was fun to meet our existing and future family in the restaurant for breakfast and the staff was very tolerant of our lingering there until after the official cut-off time. I was impressed with the pool area which had several individual cabaña-like sections with comfortable lounge chairs and a curtain that could be adjusted for privacy or to keep out the morning sun. My wife and I had a spacious suite on the third floor, complete with a fridge and the usual amenities. My only comment about the room is that it could use some updating. All-and-all, I was very pleased with the Moorpark and would certainly book there again if the occasion were to arise.

Room Tip: If available, be sure to request a room with a pool view (unless you enjoy looking a parking lots!)
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Pittsburgh PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

This hotel was recommended to us and we enjoyed our time there. The staff was more than accommodating and pleasant to work with. Our first room was on the 3rd floor but after getting in to the room I realized the floor was vibrating! It turned out that that rooms toward the back of the hotel can be over the laundry and when they are working there is a vibration! We were told all work would be done by 8pm. The next morning I heard it again. After talking to the front desk, they offered to move us to another room, which we did. Had to pack up again somewhat but they moved everything for us that afternoon. The next room was much better. I have to say I am very sensitive to noise/sounds so maybe the machines wouldn't bother others!

The pool and hot tub are very nice. The cabanas around the pool make it easy to lie out there even when it is very hot in the sun. The pool is also nice because it is secluded from the road and parking lot. Breakfast was very nice...pretty much what you would expect for a hotel. The fruit was very good and I saw that they had quiche one morning along with cereals, eggs, meats, breads, etc. The bartender was also very helpful both in the morning and late afternoon when we went for drinks.

Hotel was very clean and all the staff we encountered really made an effort to be helpful and pleasant.

Room Tip: The third floor is their "concierge" floor. They came with free breakfast, a glass of win...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
East Bay
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Lots of positive things to say about this hotel. We booked the Winchester Mystery house package and were able to pick the tickets up early Saturday morning. They even had a room ready so we were able to check-in early. The front desk was super friendly and had lots of info on the surrounding area. Dive-bar across the street and a few restaurants to choose from. We headed to the Mystery house... it wasn't really all that interesting but at least we can cross that off of our list of things to do in the Bay Area. Headed back to the hotel around 2pm worried that the pool would be packed... it was not. We had our own personal cabana and then the bar opened at 5 to 10. We ended up sitting by the pool having drinks for the remainder of the night and the bartender could not have been more friendly. Thanks again for a great stay. Oh yeah... the club level room was clean and modern.

Room Tip: We opted for the club level room... slightly larger and sort of had a VIP feeling.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
San Diego
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

My husband, baby, and I stayed here for five nights. We really enjoye our stay and the staff was very accommodating and friendly. The VIP King is a great room. We did not feel cramped at all. They een had a crib to put in our room. You can not hear a thing through the walls. The only downside of our room was the fact that we must have been above the laundry room bc our room vibrated during the day when the staff did laundry. We loved the jacuzzi! The pool was nice (a little cool), and the cabanas pool side were great. The breakfast buffet was decent but not the best. We could not handle the eggs but the fruit and little things were good. It came with the room stay so that was great. I loved the mini bar snacks which were not too over priced.
The maid service was great and again everyone was so friendly!!!! It was a very clean hotel located right next to freeways. The location is nothing great and no views of anything but you can't have it all and the price was great!

• Stayed August 2012
Winston Salem
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

This hotel was very comfortable. The decor was stylish and lovely and the property was well maintained. There was a really pleasant and helpful staff. A nice hot breakfast was served daily. The third floor rooms seem to have special amenities.

Room Tip: Stay on the 3rd floor - cookies and milk at 9 PM!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

A contemporary hotel conveniently located for my consult/training for the FIRST 5 early childhood intervention program site.
A wonderful surprise; they accomodated my late arrival (11:30pm) with a complimentary token for in room mini-bar, then a buffet style breakfast that I did not anticipate, but saved me time and money!
The staff went out of their way to make my stay pleasant; even upgraded my room!
I will definitely stay here again if I have business in this area...

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
seattle, wa USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

In short. Stay away business travelers. I encountered bugs, dirty linens and a bathroom that smelled and was filthy. The shower head could not even muster to stay vertical and taking a shower was difficult to say the least. In the end, SETH, the mighty operations manager at the Hotel coud not find any issues and instructed the Hotels.com customer service operator and I was manufacturing the complaint. In the end, SETH made it known that he did not care whether I was satisfied and that he would not tolerate my complaints. This was the first and last stay ever at the Moorpark ota Joie de Vivre Hotel.

Room Tip: Stay at the Rosewood, the extra money is worth it!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
MoorparkSanJose, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cupertino, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay at the Moorpark Hotel. Your comments are very important to us to help us improve our standards of quality and service.

I would like to apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your visit. Please accept my sincere apologies as I can appreciate that this was a serious disruption during your stay. I am at your service if there is anything further that I can do for you.
At your service,

Isabelle Matter
imatter@jdvhotels.com

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Cupertino? Share your experiences!