“Horrible Customer Service” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - San Jose - Edenvale - North

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - San Jose - Edenvale - North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - San Jose - Edenvale - North
Ranked #59 of 72 hotels in San Jose
San Jose, California
“Horrible Customer Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

I was driving from San Diego to San Jose and made a reservation for this hotel. I let the woman know that my Mother and I would be arriving late (11:30pm).

We arrived to find that we did not have a room because my card had been "declined" (though I had used the card the whole way up with no problems) and NO ONE bothered to call us, even though they knew we would be arriving after hours. There was a very nice gentleman who was doing the laundry who let me in, but didn't have the authority to give me a room. He seemed very worried that we might have to sleep in our car, but couldn't do anything about it. I called the night manager and left a message. Luckily we found a hotel close by that was open at that hour.

I called in the morning and was directed to a manager. I left a message on his machine as well and never was called back. I can't speak for the conditions but the service is horrible!

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Jose - Edenvale - North, responded to this review, March 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America San Jose - South - Edenvale. Given our company's commitment to superior guest service, it was great to read about your positive experience with our staff. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. You certainly have my sincerest apologies

I am grateful for the opportunity to respond to your concern. I have spoken with my staff and reviewed the importance of being professional and polite with each and every guest, no matter how busy we may be. It is my sincere hope that apart from this unfortunate occurrence, the rest of your stay with us was satisfying.

37 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)

Been to Extended Stay America - San Jose - Edenvale - North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - San Jose - Edenvale - North

Address: 6199 San Ignacio Avenue, San Jose, CA 95119
Location: United States > California > San Jose
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #59 of 72 hotels in San Jose
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - San Jose - Edenvale - North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Jose - Edenvale - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay San Jose
San Jose Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - San Jose - Edenvale - North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.