“Absolutely Beautiful ... Stunning Architecture” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 109 things to do in San Jose
More attraction details
Owner description: Built in 1876, this church serves the oldest parish in San Jose.
McCall, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Absolutely Beautiful ... Stunning Architecture”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

This small but stunning cathedral was truly breathtaking. I would definitely recommend taking a tour of this cathedral.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank SJBriley

San Jose, California
“Beautiful Cathedral!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

It is a historical church and a wonderful experience for anyone on matter what religion.
I went to this church when I was a little girl and it brings back memories. I went to a wedding there a few years ago and it was lovely.
My Son and I were at a meeting in downtown San Jose and went there in early afternoon and what a special church and place. It is so peaceful and specticular. Thank you San Jose.

Visited April 2012
Aptos, California
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Beautiful Cathedral”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

Lovely place to celebrate Mass. Have done a fine restoration job. Each time we have been here, we are glad we went. Beautiful stained glass and a great place for first communion & confirmation celebrations.

Visited November 2011
Lake City, Florida
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 205 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

We had a tour, which is offered for free. Our docent told us lots of history of the church. It is a beautiful Cathedral.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank travlingal51
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Small but gorgeous!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

Reminds me of the old town I grew up in the Philippines, Our Lady of Manaoag. Beautiful architecture and peaceful despite the noise in downtown SJC. It is a small one yet gorgeous!

2 Thank Moon-n-d-sky