“Lost my Blue Fuji water proof camera on saturday June 28,2013” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 64 Attractions in San Jose
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Water Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: Raging Waters San Jose has everything you need to make your summer exciting! Featuring cabanas and a picnic grove to host your next birthday, party, family reunion, or corporate get together. Raging Waters is convenient and hassle free. Fun for the family, and thrills for anyone that's looking to get their heart pumping, we're the perfect summer spot that does it all! With attractions like Dragon's Den, Endless River, and Wacky Water Works for children, Raging Waters is the best place for everyone young and old.
“Lost my Blue Fuji water proof camera on saturday June 28,2013”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Lost my Blue Fuji water proof camera on saturday June 28 2013 near or in wave pool or near pirates kids recreation IF YOU HAVE FOUND IT please call 408-623-8121 money reward I will really appreciate it. All my pictures are there.

Visited June 2013

Charlottesville
“Average says it all.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Be prpared for long lines on a hot day. Park is not very well organized. The walkways were really hot when dry and really slippery when wet. That said, my family did have fun and it's less expensive than most water parks.

Visited June 2013
San Jose, California
“I loved it.......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I enjoyed it very much,and I look forward to going there again. The food there isn't bad,and I enjoy looking at the gift shop items.

Visited May 2013
San Jose, California
34 attraction reviews
“Best water park in Northern San Jose”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Fun for everyone, I don't swim, but I love getting in the neverending pool, sitting in the soon and watching my adult kids and grandchildren have a blast. I highly reccomend it

Visited September 2012
Hong Kong, China
3 attraction reviews
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Awesome water park! Such a delightful experience in terms of
1. Sheer range of rides
2. Sane height restrictions for kids (90 cms on average vs. 110 cms in Europe)
3. Sane prices vs. anywhere in Europe.

Can't wait to go back again with the kids

Get there early if you want to find decent parking.

Visited August 2012

Been to Raging Waters? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Raging Waters, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.