“I wish I found this place earlier!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Eastern European
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Delivery, Reservations
San Francisco, California
“I wish I found this place earlier!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

I have lived in the area over a decade and just recently found this place. I find the food delightful and the service is amazing. I have tried a few things now and I have enjoyed each of the dishes. I look forward to trying more of their menu. They continue to change the menu which is great if you like new things.

North Fork, California
“European Cuisine all the way!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We recently had dinner at the Bistro Tupas in celebration of our first grandson's birth.
Seven of our family dined and were served by Rob, who was so attentive!!! The meals were delicious! I lived in Germany for two years and it reminded of superb meals I experienced in Switzerland and France. The atmoshpere is casual and so relaxed- you can truly dine here for hours. We will return when we we return to San Jose.

Roz and Chuck Thrapp
North Fork, CA

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Jose, California, United States
“Wow, that was good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

We enjoyed a relaxing lunch in a unique setting...the food was yummy and service excellent. Our server (Lilia) seemed to anticipate every need quickly...is she a mind reader? We will visit again soon...Because it was so good, esp. the lemon tart for my finish.

San Jose, California
“Exceptional Place to Be.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Honestly one of the best places to be. Staff is very knowledgeable and helpful of their menu(especially Nate and Jovani). I can tell how much everyone puts in an effort to make every individual person feel welcome and beyond satisfied. I've been going here for about 2 years, the food, service, atmosphere has not failed me yet. Nor the people I have brought to enjoy Bistro Tupaz. If you feel like having a relaxing glass of wine, going out with the family, or even a business meeting(they have an area for that). Most of all they have passion for food and it shows.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food superb service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Came here for dinner, first and foremost the service is spectacular. Richie was courteous and attentive. The meal was great and the menu is always changing. The only thing that could have made it better would be if it was Tuesday, free wine, instead of Wednesday. The French onion soup is spectacular and the pork goulash was the perfect dish on a cool fall evening. Couldn't ask for much more food or service wise.

• Visited October 2013